The Notebook Contest
THE NOTEBOOK (HANDWRITTEN BOOK)
BOOST YOUR WRITING SKILLS TO AN ADVANCED STATUS
WITH THE NOTEBOOK AND BECOME A NOTABLE AUTHOR.
The Notebook is a paper pen contest that gives the writer a broad view to think and write calmly. Express your feelings with ink this time!!
WRITE & BECOME MORE SKILLED.
Publish your incredible individual poetry on prose book with a professional team by finishing the 25 day writing contest.
DONT WORRY, YOU GET THISI
Just believe in yourself, and you can do it.
Write with peace in your mind, think about the theme, and note down whatever your heart signifies you to write.
Writing daily will develop your focus. there are many genres you can write on like haiku and sonnets or any rhyme poetry. You can also frame a beautiful story or any notification. Just make sure you pick the same genres till the last day. Use your magicals mind to think & wand to note it down as per the given theme.
• Publishing certificate.
• ISBN and bar code allocations
• Cover will be designed by our professional designing team
• Every year, A royalty equal to 100% of the profit on the sales would be paid.
• Formatting and typesetting will be done by our designing team
• The book will be sold on amazon and Rosewood pub store
• Once the challenge is completed, a publishing deal will be shared.
• We’ll do the ebook and paperback creation of the book
• Only at 1799 Only, No Hidden Charges
• Write a hand written novel in 25 days and publish it with The Notebook project
• Write one poem/prose/quote or any genre daily on A5 size paper on the theme we share.
• Take the picture of our note and submit it to us on Google form. Make sure the
picture is in good quality otherwise it’ll not be accepted.
• Save daily submission in word file after submitting it in google form.
• Write with your heart and make sure your words are clear.
• Do not hurry just focus and write calmly.
• The genre is open and Theme should be strictly followed by the respective participants.
Let’s work together
Drop your query at [email protected]
and check our Q/A at @rosewood publication story & highlights on Instagram